Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

not knowing who you'd be



I asked the Lord to send a friend.
Someone to share with, who'll understand.
A person on whom I can always depend,
Always there when i need a helping hand.

you supported me when i was in tears,
Watching and helping me with all of my fear.
You're a friend to help and guide me,
A priceless friendship just for me.

its really sad that it had to be this way,
But it has reached its very last day.
If one day you feel like crying,
I'm here, I don't wanna see you fallin'.

My very first job, I can see the light,
Shining ever so bright.
i pledge till the end,
because i saw there a really true friend.

thanks a lot JOLLIBEE FRIENDS!! Ü

I'll miss you. SWEAR.
THANK YOU mga ate and kuya,.♥
mga nanay and tatay.♥

(kanila ate marie, ate mica, ate yvonne)
(MANAGERS)
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUUUUUCCCHHH!!!

ÜÜÜ

5 comments:

  1. naku nmn.. nagpaalam na... dame pa way para magkasama sama.. kaw tlga... tnx sa poem!!! so sweet girl... :D will miss you joanne... ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang daya wala taung pic sa inedit mung pic sa taas. hmpf. hehehehe:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pinsan... senti k ata hahaha :)) kip up the good work pinsan.. :)) ... nag susummer job k pla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pinsan... senti k ata hahaha :)) kip up the good work pinsan.. :)) ... nag susummer job k pla :)

    ReplyDelete